Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New blog...

So, I decided to do my own blog...I'm not gonna lie, I probably suck at it. In fact, I'm really not that much of a journalist which is making me think that doing this might not be very good for me...Oh well, life goes on.

So I'm pretty much gonna stick to baseball on this blog. I love the Royals, hopefully they won't be as terrible as they have been my entire life. '03 was a fluke, Angel Berroa still sucks and Tony Pena is the best first base coach to have a son playing backup shortstop in the league. Anyway...

First topic of discussion:
The Royals finished with a 75-87 season. Up 6 from last season and up 13 from the '06 season. What do we think of this season now that we've had time to think and choose our MVP's and all that crap?

Second topic of discussion:
Mike Jacobs? Shall I say anymore? What the heck is this guy doing playing 1st for the boys in blue? Do we worry that injury will plague the other 4 that we have? Explain that to me.

* P.S. - explain the .299 OBP...that will definitely help us win the small ball game.

Third and final topic of discussion:
Money. Yeah the economy is down, yeah the stock market is looking terrible, yeah people are getting laid off, but tell me when the last time Wal-Mart's stock dropped drastically. Are they going out of business? If they aren't, then why isn't Mr. Glass dropping a little bit more than 60 million on the team this year?

No comments: